Friday, January 14, 2011

Burn Longboards

Dregs Skateboards has something out that I ran across while on the Skates on Haight website. This is something I have never heard of or even thought of doing on a skateboard or longboard. Designs so intricate, detailed, and so perfect that you honestly cant ride the board just because they are too valuable or just look too damn clean.

Who came up with this idea? If it was a guy then I want to be his best friend, and if it was a girl, marry me? Burning a design on to wood with a etching laser is unheard of unless you have a master artistic mind or your just a little but crazy. Either way, these boards are some of the sickest boards you will ever see and you don't want to pass them up.

Limited on Skates on Haight you can get these amazing boards with perfected burnt designs, and you can get them either deck or complete board! I would get them before they run out because they are advertised as a limited edition item. Personally, I just started work back up and I will be looking to buy one of these bad boys as soon as that pay check rolls in and in no time will I love it.

Get them while they last, because I might steal them all. Check out this website by clicking HERE to see some more of these perfection boards with laser etched work. B-e-a-u-tiful.

Ride On. Ride Strong. Ride Long. Endless Longboards. Except.. don't ride those, you don't want to mess up the wood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment