Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pick Your Friends

As I write this at 2:45am on a wonderful, now Tuesday morning I want to just give a little shout out to all those shitty friends out there. Fuck you. Why do I say this? Well first off I would like to remind you that this is yet only but a personal blog so I can have a wee bit of unprofessionalism in this and keep it somewhat personal as well. My second point is that I want everyone to know they have good friends and rid themselves of the evils that bad friends are.

Anger comes with this post but I don't type this with hate, I type this with nothing more than simple words of expression in order to describe the life and events that I have to hold with me so dearly and close.

Endless Longboards was named for the account that I never want to stop longboarding and how I want this sport to live on forever. Tonight it has a whole new meaning to me: 20 miles in 2.5 hours = 8mph. Beast mode was accomplished. So to sum these random numbers up, my car was stuck out in Katy and I was at my house. My perfect friends bailed on me (they drove me around today so I just left my car at their place) so I was stuck without a car in Spring Valley Village (Echo Lane and I-10). Lucky me I had my nifty Arbor Axis Bamboo with me so I rode on. Mind you that I started this journey at 11:30pm.. a few hours before this post. Worst shit of my life but I have my car back and my bearings I think are dead. I hit dirt, water, gravel, water, dirt, water, water, gravel, water... and so on. Horrible night might I say, but I did it. I need sleep and I want everyone to know, pick your friends because that ride sucked. I would have used my Landyachtz Switch but I don't have it with my at the moment sadly so the Arbor had to do.

If you want details hit me up on Facebook.

Otherwise, you know the motto.
R^3. Endless Longboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment