Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Upcoming Whatever

Session of Glory was awesome. Thats all I will say.

Moving on...

The Dam DH.
This is the Carve Pro Skate Shop series #4 race. Gonna be a super gnar race so you best be ready for a super tight pavement and super sketchy run. If you're a rabbit or a noob, just dont try to race, you will get hurt. Leathers or FULL pads required to race. Wipeouts will happen and they will hit hard.

$5 per person entry fee.
January 1st, meet at Carve ATX at 11am.

Basic course is a sweeper right at the start to a 180 degree sweeper left, then you drop into a 35mph straight, and finally into a 90 degree right at the end to finish it off. Its a tight path and it will be fun.

Be there. Or else.

2 comments:

  1. My relatives always say that I am killing my
    time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how every day by reading such fastidious articles.


    My webpage ... how to buy a car with bad credit
    Visit my web site :: buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nice thing is thаt there are a number of glarіng bugs,
    ѕome of the Cotswolds' more pretty and entertaining routes really highlighted the buy a car with bad credit'ѕ аbilities.


    my pаgе :: needlessly

    ReplyDelete