Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Downhill Run - Arbor Axis Bamboo

So I got to try out the Arbor Axis Bamboo down some hills last night, as it was stated in my last post. I have to say that it was an amazing board to go down hill with. Me and some buddies found some mediocre hills in Memorial Park so we decided to his those up as best we could.

Standing up and going downhill, I had quick speed, control, and I knew I wasn't going to die. However it was either the narrowness of the path or the 75a wheels that come on the board that decided to stick to the pavement really well and sliding turned into epic falling. It was fun none the less.

Being our stupid selves, my buddy and I decided we would sit on our boards and try the hills. Well that didn't quite go as well. He was riding a Sector 9 board (bamboo as well, can't remember which one) but he almost made it to the bottom. Myself however, did not. Sitting I learned was not my strong area but it was still fun, so I would tell everyone to try it just for fun! Just bring sliding gloves or any gloves to catch your skin for when you fall because that was painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment