Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Woah...

Its been almost a month sense I've posted on here last. Sorry about that! I got busy with life and school and its been a major mess but I promise I am still here!

Quick post for me tonight though! For those riding in Houston, TX, I have been trying to find new sick garages to post up and bomb! So far there is little luck! But I have found a few!

The first is in Bunker Hill Village. Take I-10 to Bunkerhill, go south on bunkerhill then at the light, take a right on gay lord. The garage is most of the way down the street to your right! Its a smaller but easy and SMOOTH garage! Bomb it! Just watch out for mall cops! Some let you longboard and others dont!

The next garage is on I-10 and Barker-Cypress. Its just north on barker-cypress just right of a 24-Hour Fitness (or balle total?).. one of them. Its called Woodgroup and it says it on the garage! Its a fun one! Go late night and its empty! Smooth and has few speed bumps that are easy to get around. Lights turn off at 11pm so go boarding in the dark! Be careful you can get hurt! (Theres my disclaimer so you cant get mad at me if you do. Just know where the car stops are...)

Also there is a tall garage on I-10 and Dairy Ashford that I need to look into, so once I get a chance to do that I will post about it for sure!

Bomb it! Have fun. Longboarding for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment